Six Months
Whitney is 6 months old today! I cannot believe how fast this has gone, seems just like yesterday that we were listening to her heartbeat at Dr. G's office and wondering what she would be like. This has been a crazy but wonderful 6 months and we could not imagine our lives without her. Whitney brings us so much joy and her laugh is so contagious that you cannot help but start giggling yourself. Here are some pictures I took of my little ham today!! My personal favorite is her modeling pose on our bed with the zoolander pursed lips:)
Also last night was special because we went to visit Whitney's great grandma (GG) at Chesterwood. She is doing well and was so happy to see Whitney. GG held Whitney and was nothing but smiles and giggles!! I must say that project socialization is really working out:) (obviously GG is not holding Whitney in this picture...I couldnt get to my camera when she was holding her....but this is just more evidence that she was okay to be held by her Aunt Kelley too)






Comments
Post a Comment