Photo Shoot

All day long we were watching the skies hoping that it would not rain so that Ryan, Whitney and I could get our pictures taken by our friends Nick and Chelsea Schmalenberg.  We were lucky that when 5:00 rolled around, the skies cleared up and the sun even broke through the clouds!

Nick and Chelsea were so great with Whitney.  She was a little shy at first but honestly did a great job tonight.  She smiled and giggled a few times at four grown adults acting goofy trying to make her look our way!!  We were at it for about an hour!  There were quite a few people on the bike trail but we were able to find places that we could get some great pictures.  Who knew there were so many special places down there, guess thats why I am not a photographer....don't quite have that eye!!!

Before turning our computer off for the evening we were alerted that Nick and Chelsea posted a "teaser" picture of Whitney on their photograph website.  I absolutely adore this picture and can only imagine what the rest look like.  I think I may just hit the refresh button on my email a few more times than usual this week to see when the pictures are available!!  Cannot wait to share them with you.

Here is the link for the "teaser" photo....not sure it will work for you unless you have a facebook account.  If you cannot see it, I am sorry but you will just have to wait until we get all the pictures....perhaps you will be as anxious as me..haha:)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/J-nicholas-photography/159081454149674

A BIG shout out to Nick and Chelsea for an amazing opportunity.  We felt so comfortable and honestly enjoyed every minute of it.  You guys are the best!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football