Yet another milestone

To piggy back on Ryan's post from earlier this morning...Whitney had so much fun with her daddy running.  It is the cutest thing to see her smile and giggle at him.  She certainly is becoming quite the daddy's girl!!

Grandma got a big smile out of Whitney as they played on the porch away from the hot sun this weekend.  Although she didn't like the pool, she did love the attention she was getting!!  I think she is slowly but surely getting over her fear of strangers (that meaning anyone other than mom or dad)!!


Whitney went into school with me today while I helped my long term sub pack up the classroom, which I might add was pretty much already taken care of!  So thankful for Mrs. Temple and the WONDERFUL job she did with my little tigers.  Whitney was such a good girl and barely even made a fuss.  However, it did bring a little tear to my eye when I turned away for a second and Whitney grabbed the bottle and started holding it herself.  Obviously this is great that she is developing and able to grasp items but she is just growing up so fast.  I now know why my grandparents used to say, "I'm going to get a rock to put on your head to stop you from growing so fast!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football