Our NEW house!

We have decided to build a new house!!!  We chose the neighborhood of Jackson Woods in Loveland.  The location is great, the back yard is huge, most importantly its private, and we have always wanted to build our own home.  I was nervous going into it because I've heard stories about how intense it is but we really enjoyed it!  Ryan and I know what we want in a house and had no problem during our meeting choosing the finishes we wanted.  

The girls are very excited too.  We have driven by so much to see if there has been any progression.  They broke ground last week and starting pouring the footers before the holiday so I'm sure things will go quickly from here on out!  Excited for this fall when we get to see the finished product!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football