Kings Island
I have decided to take advantage of the time I have before baby number 2 comes and get the most out of out Kings Island and Zoo passes. So far this month we have been to the zoo and KI every week!! The weather is great for it (maybe even a little on the cool side:) and the crowds have been small!
Whitney is a PRO at the rides now. She even started going up into the line without me! I obviously wouldn't let her wait in a long line alone but she just walks right through the gates and gets herself onto to ride! I remember last year at the festivals we attended when she was so nervous but now she just runs on them over and over again. This time her favorite was the bumper cars. I was laughing hysterically as she tried the first time because she just turned in circles for the entire three minutes!!! But after her sixth consecutive time riding it she got really good and was bumping into other cars left and right!
Her other favorite is Pumpkin roller coaster. She rode it last time with a friend of mine because being pregnant I cannot get on it :(. We measured her and she was literally a hair short to ride it alone. SO this time we put on four pairs of socks, piled her pony tail up high and guess what...... She made the height requirement to ride alone!!!!! I was a little apprehensive about her riding this one alone but it is the shortest roller coaster that literally goes in a circle twice right in front of me. There is a teeny tiny hill at the beginning that I thought might throw her but she LOVED IT! She kept her hands in the air the entire time and made the girls working the ride giggle because she was so happy. She rode that one at least 7 times in a row!!! (yay for no crowds!!)
Comments
Post a Comment