Its already hot.....

With above average temperatures last week I was feeling the heat and swelling like crazy.  Kind of made me weary of the upcoming hot days as I continue to progress along with this pregnancy.  Whew, most people are out there loving these temperatures and want no more chilly air.....well lets just say that I had to turn the air conditioner on to get through it! haha!

Even though I wanted to stay inside where it was cooler, I knew we had to get out and enjoy it because really it wasn't that hot!!! (i know i know)

We went to the park, to the zoo and even got out her pool/water table on the day it reached 85 degrees.  Funny to think back to the first year she got her pool/water table and how much she has grown since then.  Her imagination is impressive and it was nice to sit outside with the cold water on my toes while she played happily in the water!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football