Baby Ballet
Whitney has taken every class available at the Blue Ash YMCA (there are only a handful available for her age range), so we wanted to try something new until she is old enough for the swim classes she wants to take. There is a dance company called, Tippi Toes, that comes into the Y to teach classes so we thought we should give it at try.
I was a little nervous because this is a class that does not have parent involvement. I am allowed in the class but should preferably sit in the chair to watch :) and in her last class she needed my help to pay attention and stay focused on the task at hand...two year olds right????
Well Whitney was so ready for this class. In week leading up to it, she was teaching all of her friends how to dance and even showing her babies and thing or two. We purchased new outfits and shoes, who knew it would add up to be this much hahaha:)
By the time Tuesday came around, she was ready to show off her skills. She was one of the oldest there and did an amazing job. You can even hear in the videos I took of her the teacher saying, over and over, "good job Whitney!!!" She barely looked at me and listened to everything her teacher said. She loved it and was sad when it ended. I am so happy it turned out to be something she likes and cannot wait until next week to go again!!!!
I was a little nervous because this is a class that does not have parent involvement. I am allowed in the class but should preferably sit in the chair to watch :) and in her last class she needed my help to pay attention and stay focused on the task at hand...two year olds right????
Well Whitney was so ready for this class. In week leading up to it, she was teaching all of her friends how to dance and even showing her babies and thing or two. We purchased new outfits and shoes, who knew it would add up to be this much hahaha:)
By the time Tuesday came around, she was ready to show off her skills. She was one of the oldest there and did an amazing job. You can even hear in the videos I took of her the teacher saying, over and over, "good job Whitney!!!" She barely looked at me and listened to everything her teacher said. She loved it and was sad when it ended. I am so happy it turned out to be something she likes and cannot wait until next week to go again!!!!
Here is a video of one of her dances...and you can even hear the teacher say, "good job Whitney!" during it:)
Comments
Post a Comment