Nine Months Old

Whitney turned nine months old on Tuesday (10/11/11).  So many first happened this week as well.  She stood to play for the first time, drank out of a sippy cup, and her first tooth popped through!!!



I have been trying without success to get this girl to crawl and suddenly thought you know what, lets walk instead:)  Perhaps it was because my mom showed me a video of a boy that is one day older then Whit and is walking all over the place or maybe it is just the excitement of having her do something so monumental.  We should never compare I get that, it would just be so fun to have our little girl moving around the house!!  So I started propping her up on the couch and she loves it.  She is starting to pull herself up and is getting steadier everyday!


I wonder during dinner time if our poor girl needs a drink to help get the food down....she gets that Kermit the frog breathing going on and doesn't always clear her throat well enough.  So I thought lets try it.  At first she got very upset because she didn't realize how to hold the cup up in the air but she started to get the hang of it towards the end.  At first I filled the cup with like a centimeter or water knowing that she should not be drinking a lot of water but that was extremely hard for her so I filled the whole thing up and it worked a lot better!  She still makes a funny face when she tastes the water because she is expecting milk I believe but she goes back for more so that has to say something right??


After months and months of waiting her first tooth popped through!!!  It was a terrible experience for Whit and Mommy with only 3 hours of sleep but it is finally here!! Yay!!  One down....many many more to go!!! :)


One last picture, Whit was baking with Jenny and it was too cute not to share.  She woke up from her nap right in the middle of making pumpkin cookies so Jenny put her to work:)  She LOVED it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football