Fall Break
I had the day off today for our fall break and Jenny was kind enough to let Whitney stay with her for a few hours while I ran into work. Being a part time teacher is definitely NOT "half the work".... I felt guilty leaving Whit and taking Jenny away from her girls but eventually took Jenny up on her offer.
Anyway, Whitney loves being with the girls, Jenny, and Tucker. It makes me feel good to know that she is so happy there. I know I already blogged once today but these pictures were too cute not to share:) Thanks for loving your new camera Jenny and trying it out on Whitney and the girls...I love these shots!
Whit has her head turned because she is watching Emma and Caroline:)
Look at the three of them, too cute!! Poor Caroline's eyes are still healing after her eye surgery.
This is special for Caroline because she is usually getting home as Whitney and I are headed out the door, Im sure she was excited to get her fill of baby time!!
Comments
Post a Comment