Volleyball
Whit and I embarked on an awesome adventure this fall with volleyball. I was the coach of her third grade team and it was a blast. We had two - three practices a week plus a game or two every weekend. The group of girls we had was amazing and honestly worked so hard. I could not believe how well they were playing by the end of the season!! We ended up winning the first place trophy in the end of the season tournament!!! As a family we have gone to several XU womens volleyball games and are looking for more experiences to grow this winter and spring as a volleyball coach and player. Little sister Meredith got in on the action because she was also at practice with us and actually got quite good!! She is going to be one heck of a vball player when she gets to third grade!!
Comments
Post a Comment