Siesta key

I am not sure any vacation will top our annual trip to Siesta Key.  What more could you ask for??  Sun, warmth, family, ocean and sooooo much laughter!!  Its such a nice break for all of us to just disconnect from work and school.  There is a lot of together time but also so relaxation time in there too.  

It will be neat to look back on these memories with our girls because I still remember back to the days when I spent my Thanksgiving with my family on Sanibel Island.  What I wouldn't give to go back to those simple times with my grandparents -- such sweet memories!!!

This week was the best weather week we've ever had, that I can remember anyway and to top it off this was the FIRST girl one of our girls wasn't on an antibiotic!!  

Until next year Siesta....

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football