Snow Days!!!
Snow day/Cold day, we don't really care what you call it because we LOVED our time together!! The first day off, with -20 degree wind chills outside, we hunkered down inside and played with Bailey. Whitney especially loved this because she doesn't get to spend a lot of time with her due to being in school all day! We also had to get our little doggies some onesies from Once Upon a Child because they were having some issues being outside for even a minute with the cold temps!
The second day we ventured out....ran to our destination from the car because it was FREEZING but got out of the house indeed. We went to Mad Potter and the girls spent over an hour painting. I was pleasantly surprised because last time it was about ten minutes for Meredith before she was finishing and begging to go home.
The third day we ran some errands and it made me smile because Whitney was so happy to just be along for the ride. We were shopping buddies before she went to school and I forgot how much she loved just being a helper in the store. She mentioned that it was her favorite day a few times as we strolled through big lots and costco.
I will never tire of spending time with these sweet girls. They may occasionally fight or get bored but I will always be happy when they are home and savor their sweet cuddles!!!
Comments
Post a Comment