Vacation Bible School

Both girls participated in VBS this year and it was fun.  I decided to be a nice mom and volunteer to be a helper in Meredith's room....she wouldn't have gone without so why not?!?
Whit loved her experience.  She had some great friends in her class but the thing she loved the most was the fact that she had some cool older girls leading her classroom.  She was sad to see the week end because she wouldn't see her favorite Savannah anymore :)

Meredith had an okay time.  I say okay because at time she loved it but she honestly cried a lot.  Not sure why because I was in the same room with her but she was just nervous.  Preschool cannot come soon enough for this chicka :)

They both LOVED the songs and still ask for their favorite #6 in the car every time!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football