Spring

This spring has been anything but warm or dry but we have managed to find some fun things to do inside.  We did brave the cold to show off Brody (Mamaw and Papaw's dog) at whitneys school during pet show and tell week.  Whit loved answering questions and I think Brody really like the attention too!!

During Whit's spring break is where we did the most activities and we sure enjoyed having her home for the week; it gave us a taste of summer and we are really excited to have her home everyday!

We did a lot of things with friends but also just three of us.  It is really nice to have two sweet little girls that like to spend time together...well for the most part haha!  We went roller skating, to the butterfly show, parks -- inside and outside, too grandpa out to dinner and even checked out the new library.  

BRING ON THE WARMTH is what I have to say though.....it has been way too cold for me and that is saying something because I like to be cold!


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football