Happiness
When it is way way below freezing outside you tend to spend a lot of time inside together. Good thing our girls love each other and enjoy being silly inside with us but these winter days could be long!
I feel like after the whole dog troubles last week, I've spent more time treasuring the life I have and the wonderful blessings that come along with it. Whitney's contagious laugh, Meredith's sense of humor and the girls' love for each other just make my days so happy.
Meredith started her very first gymnastics class and LOVED it. She is not a sit down and color type of girl, she will not read books or do sticker pages with me for hours like Whitney did but goodness, did she love being in this class and being active! I was interested to see what she would be like since she has never been in a social situation like this but she did amazingly well. She was a great listener and followed directions so well. She was very proud and cannot wait to go back again.
Even though it was super cold outside, the girls just had to get out there and play in the snow that we got. They lasted about ten minutes but really loved it. Meredith spent most of her time eating the WHITE snow while Whitney rolled around and tried to make snow angles. I enjoyed it all from the front window where it was nice and warm!
Comments
Post a Comment