Kings Island
Whitney and I took Meredith to Kings Island for her first trip...when she was awake that is.. haha!! She went last fall once but she was a bitty thing and slept the whole time.
I was actually surprised at the amount of rides that Mere could go on. She really enjoyed herself. By the laughter and constant smiling I would say her favorite was by far the Carousel. She wasn't a huge fan of being strapped in, especially when the rides weren't moving because lets face it when is that girl ever still??? :) I think she will join us some more at KI but its a little tricky with that morning nap. It was a battle to get to her fall asleep in the stroller and actually the second time I took her it was a major FAIL! So good ol Mamaw is coming to Whit lil Mere Bear while Whit and I get in some ride time tomorrow!
Next up? The KI water park. I plan to take the girls after naptime one afternoon, I know Mere will love splashing in the zero entry pools!!!
Comments
Post a Comment