Nothing brings more joy to my life then spending time with family. We had two days full of family togetherness as Caleb and Megan made the trek down from Michigan. Wish we could have weekends like these every week!
Two blogs in one day, I know a little much but when you have something to share...you have something to share:) Now some of you might watch the video and think I am crazy but Ryan and I heard Whit say "mama" for the first time today. She was looking at me and although I do know that it doesn't mean "mom" it made my heart melt!! As you will see she is very tired so the quality of her words are not the best but she was saying it all day today....you believe me right? haha What a cutie!
Is Whitney getting her first tooth or is she just being a ham? Yesterday Ryan and I noticed that Whitney was chomping her gums, almost like she was eating something but nothing was in there!! Today she has added a sound to the chomping that cracks me up. Only time will tell I guess. Perhaps it is a tooth but I am guessing that this goes in the file with fake coughing as an attention getter! Check out this video...this has been a constant noise from 7:45 this morning haha!!
Football season has arrived which means all the men in our family start using "uh huh" and "mmmm hmmm" as their main vocabulary. This is especially true on draft day when all of them gather at the Sims house for good food and lots and lots of football talk! The girls make sure they are "seen and not heard" on this day and usually congregate far away from the madness that ensues inside. Picture this: 15 or so guys huddled over pages and pages of spreadsheets listing every football player worth anything in the NFL, scrambling to make just the right pick, only to receive 'smack' talk from all the other guys about how that wasn't the pick they would have made. Bret doesn't mess around and has a larger than life poster to list all the draft picks with color coordinated stickers.....Im telling you if you haven't experienced this you won't believe your eyes!! Once the draft if over (after about two hours of the above craziness) they a...
Comments
Post a Comment