P&G Dividend Day!

It has become a tradition for our family to go to Kings Island during the P&G weekend.  I remember those days fondly when I was young and now it is even more fun to share it with Whitney!  She loved showing everyone the rides she likes since I am the only one who takes her during the summer.  She had a blast riding with Papaw, Mamaw, Daddy and she even was lucky enough to get Aunt Kelley on a ride:)  

We had perfect weather!  Well okay, I thought it was perfect, everyone else thought it might be a little chilly but whatever!!!  Ryan and I got to sneak away for a few and ride some of the big kid rides!  It was a nice break and fun to try out the new attractions we have heard so much about.  Can't wait until next year when Meredith is older and can ride a few of the rides with Whitney!





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football