Rocks, Animals and Friends
Despite our awful allergies we went to the zoo and played outside a lot in the past few weeks. Perhaps that is why Whitney has a sinus infection right now:(
We've had a lot of fun with this nice weather, playing with friends, going to the zoo and finding rocks to paint. Whit has even started learning the alphabet. She knows way more about letters then I knew but we have been playing fun games with letters regardless She can identify: X, I, E, W, H, T, O, M and L. Sometimes she will surprise me and just tell me the name of a letter that we haven't talked about...crazy how much she soaks up.
She can also write the letters, X, I, and W.
She recognizes environmental print all the time. Surprises me so much. She yelled, "Mommy look there is IKEA." as we drove past it on the highway. She calls Walgreen's the medicine store bc that is where I pick up my prescriptions. She knows Kroger, Target, Costco and Walmart. Fun to see her learning so much allll the time:)
Describing the pictures in order (for some reason when I print the blog into a book, it bunches up all of my descriptions of the pictures so I am going to try to do it differently):
1. Beautiful flowers at the zoo
2. Whit collected the rocks, painted them, and made it into a caterpillar for our garden. She is/was so proud!
3-5. Whitney and JJ at the zoo. They had so much fun together.:)
6. The alphabet game we played. I used duct tape on the floor and made letters she was learning. She loved jumping to them and finding the letters I called out.
7-8. We went out to our BBQ party on a Sunday evening. It was SO rainy and cold that we could stay long but otherwise it would have been really fun. Whit still enjoyed seeing the animals.
9. Whit and her friends, Will and Colette.
Comments
Post a Comment