Our BIG girl!
Well I write this one month and three days after we initially started potty training and have to say that even with all that craziness a few weeks back, we are GOOD to go! She is loving being a big girl and holds her bladder like a camel!
I was so proud the other day when she said mommy hurry the pee is coming! She let out a little tiny dime size amount of pee and held it until we got to the bathroom, that right there solidified for me that she is able to control her bladder! Not an easy task but I am happy to have it behind us and have a big girl on our hands:)
This past week has been nice weather wise so we have been outside a lot. I have been amazed at how much she has grown since last fall. I mean I know she is bigger and smarter but it was just crazy to see it with my own eyes.
The way she moves around the neighborhood, walks so confidently down stairs, talks to the neighbors and even plays with the neighbor kids is new to us!!! I got tearful on Saturday evening as my little two year old danced and played kickball with the other kids in our cul de sac. We are so lucky to have such great neighbors and their kids are so sweet to Whitney (they are around 9-12 years old) and just treat her like one of their own.
Ryan and I are of course all over her and wouldn't let her out of our sights, it is just nice to have her experience play with other kids and see how they interact with each other.
This picture cracks me up. One day at lunch Whitney kept asking me after every bite, if she was stronger or not. So after awhile she stopped asking me and would just say, "See!!!" and flex her muscles as hard as she could:) Funny girl
Clearance bin target had pom poms for $1.50 so we couldn't pass that up. She has been cheering ever since we got them. X-A-V-I-E-R!!! OR W-H-I-T-N-E-Y!!!
Here are the two pictures of her playing outside. The top one if of her and three other girls making a music video the One Direction song, What makes you beautiful!!! And the bottom one is of her playing kickball with daddy standing close by. Take a look at the kid in the white shirt, he is 12...but is so so sweet with Whit, look how soft he is rolling the ball to her. Melts my heart I tell you!
Whitney and her friend Lizzie that it was funny to be wearing the same shirt on Friday!!
Had to share this too... after she got all of her baby dolls this Easter (she has like 12 now) we had to move from the pack and play where they used to sleep to a HUGE blanket on the floor that we are not allowed to move. It has been in the same place for two days now and she feeds them, changes their diapers and kisses them goodnight or goodbye all day!! Love it!
Comments
Post a Comment