Christmas Fun!

Our weekend was filled with one Christmas activity after another.  It was pretty tiring but very fun!  Whitney loved seeing Santa and even sat on his lap!  

Have to share first that I bought the supplies for Whitney's Jake and the Neverland Pirate birthday party and when she saw the plates she exclaimed, "Shiver me timbers!!!!"  Ryan and I cracked up because we have never heard her say this before at all.  Obviously she heard it on Jake but hasn't said it haha:)



These are after bath time on night this weekend.  This is Whitney's silly time.  We are lucky she is clothed in the first picture because this girl loves her naked time (with a diaper of course) and for some reason it always happens right before bed.  **That probably stems from the fact that I used to tell her that she could take her clothes off after dinner...haha she would ask all day long to be naked so I just started giving her a time so she would not keep asking!!!
One night in particular she was naked, of course, and was SUPER goofy.  Ryan and I could not stop laughing at her as she ran around her room doing one silly thing after another.  Ever since that night she often says, "I wanna be naked and have fun." haha!!  
She took her dolls clothes off this past Monday and I made the mistake of saying, "oh shes naked lets dance" or something like that and she immediately runs up two flights of stairs to her room because she associates being naked and dancing to her night time routine...!!!  Funny girl!!!




On Sunday evening we went to the aquarium with the Santoro Family.  Ryan and I went when we were in high school I think and have not been back since so it was a new experience for us too.  Whitney loved Scuba Santa even though I was a little nervous about the sharks circling around his head, especially since she has been having troubles at night thinking a shark is in her bed!!  No worries though, she loved it and in fact love the whole experience.  She even twisted Daddy's arm at the end to buy her a stuffed penguin!

Earlier on Sunday we went to the Awaited Christmas show at Crossroads.  Whitney loved it last year and I was hoping she would do well again this year.  That little girl sat still the entire time!!  She loved it.  Each time a song ended she would yell MORE!  Her favorite parts were the dancers, camel and the snow!




On Monday we went to Run, Jump and Play with our neighbor Elizabeth.  We actually ran into a lot of friends this day as all of us were taking advantage of the free play time!!  

Whitney usually loves the slides, swings and trampolines but this time she wanted to play with the basketballs.  Her and Elizabeth kicked them around the court for almost twenty minutes before Whit wanted to go home.  She always seem to choose the Xavier hoop even though I am not sure she knew it spelled Xavier on there:)



Daddy took the day off on Monday to be with us and Whit sure took advantage of her extra time.  We built forts and he even found some new exciting games on the Ipad for her:)  Whit would not get out of her fort much to Ryans dismay because he said it felt like a sauna in there!!










On Saturday night my friend Elizabeth invited us to her parents house to meet Santa.  It was a great time.  Her parents decorated the backyard like a winter wonderland and even had a house for Santa to sit in and meet the kids.  They had a bonfire with smores and hot chocolate.  Whitney didn't love the idea of sitting on Santas lap but did it anyway and was very pleased with the candy cane she got:)  The little boy is Elizabeth's son Ryan who liked the clicking noise Whit is obsessed with making now! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football