So proud
Tonight, Whitney was sitting on the ground, got up in a standing position and took her very first wobbly step!! She was so proud I could barely snap a picture, thus the reason why it is so blurry!! I am amazed at how quickly this progressed because Tuesday was the day she actually balanced herself for the first time in front of her chair and just a few short days later here we are!!!
We have also had to rig our steps so that she cannot race up them anymore. My mom can attest to how steep they are and within seconds that little stinker is up five steps!! I ran to the restroom, something I was able to do before, for less than a minute and she was UP to the fourth step!! We bought several different gates but because our steps are in the middle of the room, none of them fit; so until we find something nicer...our ironing board will have to do:) Its worked well today although it has trained her to turn the corner even quicker and race to Roxy's "nom noms"!! Never a dull moment!!!
Standing while watching TV the other morning:)
We have also had to rig our steps so that she cannot race up them anymore. My mom can attest to how steep they are and within seconds that little stinker is up five steps!! I ran to the restroom, something I was able to do before, for less than a minute and she was UP to the fourth step!! We bought several different gates but because our steps are in the middle of the room, none of them fit; so until we find something nicer...our ironing board will have to do:) Its worked well today although it has trained her to turn the corner even quicker and race to Roxy's "nom noms"!! Never a dull moment!!!
Not so happy about having this in her way!
Ha!
So happy to have Daddy home!
Ready for a fun filled weekend!
Look at her go, she literally started this the other day too, holding on with just ONE hand and walking around the house!!
Loves her some daddy play time:)
Comments
Post a Comment