Bath time fiasco



Bath time did not start off as one of Whitney's favorite activities but it has become a time she seems to love.  In fact she gets so relaxed that she often pees in the tub at least one time per bathing session!  During our bath time today I was holding back cheers as I finished up because she did not pee at all, when out of the corner of my eye I saw something floating in the water.  Yup you guessed it, Whitney did not pee in the tub this time but instead pooped!!  I should have reacted faster but I was shocked and grabbed her out of the water a few seconds too late.  So of course I had to empty the tub and spray it down with bleach before I could put her back in and rewash!!

While I was cleaning out the tub, I wrapped her up in a towel and placed her on the floor so I could concentrate on what I was doing.   I had my back to Whitney and would turn around every few seconds to check on her as a good mom should.  Each time I would find her smiling and kicking her feet in the air oblivious to what she had just done.

Just as I finished washing out the tub, I turned around to see my first child turn over for the very first time in her whole life!!  Well I should rephrase it and say that I saw the tail end of the first time she ever rolled over.  I couldn't believe it!  I have been waiting for this moment for days and it had to happen when I am up to my elbows in poop and bleach without a camera!!!!

If it is alright with everyone, I plan to erase that image from my memory and pretend that the next time she rolls over is her first....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football