Soccer
The girls played soccer this spring which made for a busy schedule. Both had practice on Monday and Whit again on Wednesday then games on Saturday and Sunday. I loved it and even though we had a lot of rain we were able to get all the games in...eventually!
I was surprised that Meredith wanted to play since last time was a bit of a disaster but she did GREAT and loved it. Her coach ended up being someone in our neighborhood which I think helped her! She was timid but scored many goals and enjoyed celebrating those goals with ice cream!!
Whits season was fun for her for the most part, but not the best in terms of coaching. It was a long one with a young/inexperienced coach and some frustrated parents but we hung in there. We are taking a break from soccer this next year as she wants to explore new sports such as volleyball and basketball at St. Columban.
Comments
Post a Comment