Apartment Living

We made the move to our apartment!  It has been an adjustment but we all have been trying to stay positive and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.  The girls sharing a room was really scary to me but they have actually done really well.  Unfortunately for the past week and a half, Meredith has been dealing with a cough so for a couple of nights she had to sleep with us because she was keeping Whitney awake.....

The girls brought their scooters and have enjoyed going to the park behind our apartment to ride and get some energy out.  I also didn't realize how much they like to run and jump haha!  I feel like I am constantly on them to be quiet but Im sure the downstairs neighbors think we have a zoo up here!!

We are here, only ten minutes away from Whit's school and we hope they hurry on our house because this could get old and cramped in here!  

Happy House Building!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football