Field Trips
It was interesting this year to go on trips to the farm with both girls separately; Whitney with school and Meredith with my MOPS group. Both were days were beautiful days and a lot of fun getting to know our new friends!
Meredith and I went to Shaw Farm with the MOPS group (moms of preschoolers) and had fun on the hay ride but I think her favorite part was either visiting all of the pumpkin people or most likely the snack that was provided for us!
Whit went to Blooms and Berries with her school and although I wasn't chosen to be a chaperone, I was invited, as were all parents, to join in on the fun by meeting the class there. I planned to show up a few minutes early but man I should have planned to arrive WAY early. By the time I got out of my car, the school was on the wagons about to depart on their hay ride. I had to RUN so fast to catch up to the group and thankfully Whit wasn't too worried that I was late....could have been bad haha!! It was great being with her and her class though as it was an opportunity to see her classmates and a lot of their parents that came along. Such a great group of kids!!
Meredith and I went to Shaw Farm with the MOPS group (moms of preschoolers) and had fun on the hay ride but I think her favorite part was either visiting all of the pumpkin people or most likely the snack that was provided for us!
Whit went to Blooms and Berries with her school and although I wasn't chosen to be a chaperone, I was invited, as were all parents, to join in on the fun by meeting the class there. I planned to show up a few minutes early but man I should have planned to arrive WAY early. By the time I got out of my car, the school was on the wagons about to depart on their hay ride. I had to RUN so fast to catch up to the group and thankfully Whit wasn't too worried that I was late....could have been bad haha!! It was great being with her and her class though as it was an opportunity to see her classmates and a lot of their parents that came along. Such a great group of kids!!
Comments
Post a Comment