Sleeping and Crawling
Well we finally did it! Meredith is sleeping in her crib. It took six LONG months but she is in there. For the longest time, mostly because she was waking up so much and it was easier to have her right next to me, she was in her rock and play sleeper. I would try to put her in her crib for naps and she would lose it. Hated every second of it. But one day I had enough and braved the storm. She fussed and fought naps for one day but then started feeling more comfortable with it. She now sleeps on her belly and does so much better! We aren't talking perfection here but at least she isn't waking up every hour. We even had ONE NIGHT of full sleep. I woke up and could not believe that she didn't wake up to eat or fuss for her paci. She hasn't done it since unfortunately and last night was actually pretty awful but I am hopeful she will do it again soon.....she has to because Im losing my mind with this lack of sleep!
This girl is also going to be on the move really soon. She pulls herself onto her legs and rocks back and forth any chance she gets. We are in trouble haha:) And I better prepare for an upset four year old because she really doesn't even know what is about to happen. Mere is going to grab anything and everything Whitney has and I am not sure that is going to go over very well...... eeek!!
Comments
Post a Comment