So Big!

I don't remember Whitney growing up this fast but then I didn't have anything to compare it to right?  Meredith is getting so big!  I cant believe it sometimes.  She is almost sitting on her own.  Can you believe that??
 She can sit (with me there of course) on her own for like 2 seconds before she leans forward and I catch her; but wow, Whitney didn't sit on her own until around 6 months!  She is completely steady in the bumbo chair and high chair, she even pulls herself into a sitting position when she is leaning back in her bouncy chair!  She doesn't want to miss any of the action and has to follow her sister with her eyes so of course she needs to sit up to get a better view:)  

 We take her to the doctor next week and I am anxious to get her official height and weight!

Such a happy, laid back little baby!! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football