Preschool update


 Whitney LOVES school!!  Yay!!  I was so worried about it all summer and it is like she doesn't even remember hating it last year.  She talks about it all the time and says she loves her teachers and playing with all of the cool toys in the classroom.  

She even started in a preschool class at St. Columban while Ryan and I are in church.  Again we were nervous as to how she would handle it but she bounded down the steps to the room with so much excitement and Ryan said she didn't even bat an eye when he went to leave!!   

Meredith on the other hand does not like school days.  Its a tough thing to handle with feeding schedules, nap time as well as drop off and pick up.  She is in her car seat a lot :( and most often cries in the car because she isn't happy.  I am hoping that in the next month or so when her schedule is a little more set that it will start to become a routine and not such a hassle.  It is just so hard to lug this HUGE car seat and heavy child into a crowded hallway/classroom to get Whitney in and out.  I never was a fan on the car rider line at MECC when I worked there but man I totally get it now!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football