Games and Being Silly
Whit's been really into games recently. I would have thought a two year old would have troubles with games like Guess Who, Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land and Memory; but she is really doing well with them and plays them every chance she gets!!!
She is also really into stories of three right now! She loves watching The Three Little Pigs, Goldilocks and the Three Bears and The Three Billy Goats Gruff! We even printed out puppets and made the, with Popsicle sticks to put on a play.
Whitney is also developing quite the personality. She likes to pose for the camera every chance she gets and is constantly making funny faces:)
Shes also trying to be sneaky but always ends up telling on herself! For example the other day she was in the corner turned around while I was making dinner....:
Me: "Whitney what are you doing?"
Whitney: " Nothing Mommy, dont come in here!"
Me: (as I of course walk into the other room and she holds up a bag of cookies) "Did you take those cookies off of the table?"
Whitney: "Yes, I want to eat one!"
Me: "Dinner is almost ready so you have to wait until after dinner to eat that."
Whitney: "YOU EMBARRASSED ME!!!" (while crying hysterically!!!)
Another one was when I told her she could not eat any Goldfish because we were about to eat dinner and she comes strutting into the kitchen and says,
Whit: "Mommy do you hear something????"
Me: "No, what do you hear??"
Whit: (as she open her mouth really wide to show me she stuffed a bunch of goldfish crackers in her mouth) "CRUNCHING!!!"
:) There is never a dull moment with this girl!!
Comments
Post a Comment