The Weekend Away......
Well I knew it was coming months in advance but that didn't stop my belly from getting all nervous!!! Ryan and I traveled to Wisconsin for a wedding and left Whit at home with my parents for three days and two nights. She was totally ready and said all week, "can I pack and go now?" ha:). I was apprehensive, not about the care she was going to get, but being away from her for that long....scared me and quite frankly made me sad!!!
The weekend went so well and we all had a great time. Aaron and Margaret's wedding was perfect and one of the best ones Ive witnessed -- two great families joining together :) And of course Whitney had the time of her life and didnt want to come home at the end of the weekend. Mamaw and Papaw spoiled her and wore that girl out! Im serious, Whitney has NEVER napped longer than an hour and at some points in her life she napped less than twenty minutes, but ever since she came back from their house, she has slept at least two hours!!! Wanna keep her again this weekend mom :))))
They filled the time with many fun things like:
going to the park (four times I think:)
visiting The Cone, a favorite of ours growing up
checking out the pet store
browsing the dollar bin at Target
swimming
playing with Brody (a puppy my parents got this year) -- who become her lil buddy that weekend
and playing silly games with mamaw
and sooo much more I would assume because Mamaw and Papaw will tell you that they were super tired after the weekend too haha:)
You ask Whitney what her favorite part of the weekend was and she says, "Mamaw!" But :) Too funny. (for some reason I dont have a picture of Whit and my mom that weekend but isn't that how it always happens, the mom is behind the camera haha)
The weekend went so well and we all had a great time. Aaron and Margaret's wedding was perfect and one of the best ones Ive witnessed -- two great families joining together :) And of course Whitney had the time of her life and didnt want to come home at the end of the weekend. Mamaw and Papaw spoiled her and wore that girl out! Im serious, Whitney has NEVER napped longer than an hour and at some points in her life she napped less than twenty minutes, but ever since she came back from their house, she has slept at least two hours!!! Wanna keep her again this weekend mom :))))
They filled the time with many fun things like:
going to the park (four times I think:)
visiting The Cone, a favorite of ours growing up
checking out the pet store
browsing the dollar bin at Target
swimming
playing with Brody (a puppy my parents got this year) -- who become her lil buddy that weekend
and playing silly games with mamaw
and sooo much more I would assume because Mamaw and Papaw will tell you that they were super tired after the weekend too haha:)
You ask Whitney what her favorite part of the weekend was and she says, "Mamaw!" But :) Too funny. (for some reason I dont have a picture of Whit and my mom that weekend but isn't that how it always happens, the mom is behind the camera haha)
Comments
Post a Comment