Trooper

***Well I started this blog THREE weeks ago....but due to the craziness of sleeping less than three or four hours a night this was pushed way to the bottom of my list!!!  We are finally to the point (knock on wood) that she is waking up only one or two times a night.  Come on molars, come in already!!!

My poor baby girl is getting her two year old molars.  Goodness I cant imagine what that must feel like :(.  She started on Monday being a little fussy and I couldn't quite understand why.  Then Tuesday she had a slight fever and I just happened to see little white specks poking out.  Three of the four have started coming through but none of them have really emerged all the way.  Poor thing is just miserable and I wish this could happen faster so we could just get it over with!!!

During her "off" week with her teeth she was such a trooper and really just needed some major cuddle time!


Monday we spent the day with Papaw and Aunt Kelley.  In this picture Papaw told Whit to close her eyes because he had a Valentines day surprise for her:)


Papaw joined us at Jump & Jacks and helped her climb through the obstacles.  HE was a trooper during this expedition because this place was packed due to the holiday!


Here are Papaw and Whit watching Curious George together while Mommy started dinner.  I said Aunt Kel was with us during this evening but I apparently only snapped pics of papaw ha:)


This particular day we had to go help GG at the grocery store because my mom was out of town and they  needed some groceries.  It was a longer than usual trip and Whit needed a big ol cookie to get through:)  Poor girl had a rough afternoon after this though, probably her worst day so I am thankful she was such a good girl at the store that morning!


This is what her hair looked like one morning after sleeping SO very little -- not pictured but Im sure mine looked the same!


Had to get out of the house one morning after spending several feverish/teething days at home and she picked this beautiful hat out of the Target dollar bin.  The trip went downhill after that (the very beginning of the store) and we soon returned home!


We tried all kinds of crafts and fun activities to keep our mind off of being in pain.  This was our Easter house -- very tricky but fun none the less:)

**Oh and this is three weeks later and she ONLY had two molars.  One is all the way through and the other  (lower right side is poking through)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football