Sweet Summer Time

Not only am I a stay at home mom now but it is summer time and we can be outside all we want!  Whit is really loving it and I enjoy the fact that we have no schedule to adhere to :)


Here is my little monster that just learned how to climb on the couch!


Swinging -- her most favorite thing to do!


With her two favorite friends looking at the ducks! 



Wishing she could be up so high with them and Im sure she is saying, "have it" or "hold you" :)




Emma is helping her shake the cage



Taking a rest after our long walk this morning.


Playing on the drums with Mamaw and Papaw! 



Love it! 



Should I try it? 



How about Papaw helps?
 

Precious!!


She found her shadow!


Trying to bend down and pick it up:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first word

tooth or a ham?

Fantasy Football