Par - tay (Weekend of (9/10/11)
**For some reason this didn't post last week...so it is out of order!!
To start the weekend off, Jenny surprised me with a visit to school. It made my day to see Whitney looking out the windows as I came back from buses. After a long week it was exactly what I needed:)
To start the weekend off, Jenny surprised me with a visit to school. It made my day to see Whitney looking out the windows as I came back from buses. After a long week it was exactly what I needed:)
Saturday was a full day that started with Drew's second birthday party. Drew is Whitney's second cousin on Ryan's side of the family. We had a great time visiting with everyone and would you believe that Whitney fell asleep on me in the middle of a crowded noisy room for thirty minutes!!! We were thankful but that was her only nap for the afternoon but I guess we have to take what we can get!!
Later that evening we went to church and saw Gammy, Papaw, Aunt Elaine, Uncle and JJ!! We all decided to head to our favorite spot, The Silver Spring House!! For some reason it wasn't very busy and they sat all 7 of us right away!!
Great Aunt Judy become Whitney's friend quickly as they played with balloons!!
Whitney loves toddler lock on daddy's phone.
Happy as a calm on Gammy's lap.
She wants Great Aunt Judy's phone.
Sunday we spent the day with my family to celebrate my upcoming birthday! It is always so nice to get everyone together. We don't live that far away but it seems hard to get all of our schedules lined up!!





Comments
Post a Comment